Saturday

Cupcake bastards


If you know me by person or perhaps just by this blog, my love for cupcakes shouldn't be a surprise for you. Not only do I really love to eat cupcakes, I also love to make, look at, take pictures, fantasize and talk about these delicious treats. Too bad they aren't really healthy (well okay, not at all), so sometimes I have to look for other solutions to fulfill my needs.
      Let's start by saying what I really don't like, or even hate: these fake cupcakes you can buy to put on a plate or an étagère to make your house look nice. I get it, cupcakes and other treats do look very cozy and homely, but I'm always so disappointed whenever I realize I’m trying to eat one of those stony cupcake bastards.
But there's a great solution! The Beauty Bakery.This online store is filled with soap, looking (and seriously smelling) like jummy cupcakes, muffins and pies. I must admit, it was a little hard to resist a tiny bite out of my verry berry cupcake soap the first time I used it underneath the shower ;)
               They also sell super bath bombs and skin creamers. I'm a fan, but be careful, they are really addictive since they're so cute and nicely smelling! (hmm, talking about nicely smelling, ever tried the Banana Shampoo from The Body Shop? Next to the sentimental value it has for me, it's just awesome to use a yellow colored shampoo smelling just like banana!)
               There's also another webshop where they combine two of my favorite things: cupcakes and couture. Bella Cupcake Couture "Where cupcakes meet fashion".The owner of this shop designed these real nice cupcake wrappers, for birthdays, weddings, baby showers or any other occasion you like (is 'It's wednesday' a good occasion? Yes? Then I'm gonna get 'em).
I especially love the small wrappers, which you can use to make tiny cupcakes.
Okay I know, its a bit a pointless purchase since you can only use them once. But you know what; sometimes these purchases are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment